Connect with us

News

Update: Police still waiting for Alec Baldwin’s phone in ‘Rust’ shooting investigation, weeks after warrant

Published

on

Prev1 of 2
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

Santa Fe authorities investigating the deadly Rust shooting have disclosed that Alec Baldwin has still not handed over his cellphone after a search warrant was issued last month.

The Santa Fe County Sheriff’s Office on Thursday January 13, issued an update n the case.

Authorities said they are yet to receive the cellphone in question. The search warrant was issued on Dec. 16.

“When Mr. Baldwin had not immediately provided his phone pursuant to the initial search warrant, the Santa Fe County Sheriff’s Office also reached out for assistance from the Santa Fe District Attorney’s Office,” a news release sent from the Santa Fe Sheriff’s Office said Thursday.

Advertisement

See also  FEC approves 20% salary upgrade for police officers
Prev1 of 2
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *